SENIOR MODEL SEARCH: CLASS OF 2016
I always get so excited this time of year... it's Senior Model time! My Senior Models end up being people I keep in touch with for years. We get to work together on several sessions throughout the year, and it's such a blast to get to know seniors so well, and for the Senior Models to get to know each other, too! It always ends up becoming such an awesome little community of wonderful people :)
WHAT IS A SENIOR MODEL?
Senior Models are fun, adventurous, creative, outgoing girls who will graduate with the Class of 2016. You'll be a part of a handpicked group of awesome girls from different schools across the Denver / Boulder area, and you'll get the opportunity to participate in styled shoots throughout the year, at no additional cost. Sometimes the styled shoots are done together with the whole group, like our super fun shoot last year based on "Where the Wild Things Are", which went on to be featured in Lomography Magazine. The styled shoots may also be on an individual basis, depending on the ideas and inspiration we come up with! Basically, you'll be my muse :) Your session may even be submitted to local or national style magazines, with the possibility for publication!
As a senior model, you will commit to having your senior portraits taken by Cedar House Photography before October 1st of 2015, and you will commit to purchasing a package.
There is no extra cost to be a Senior Model, but you will have to pay your session fee in advance to secure your spot. You'll get special discounts + gifts for referring your friends!
This would be a perfect fit for you if:
- You love Cedar House's style
- You're thinking of getting into modeling in the future, or you're wanting to gain experience in front of the camera with a professional photographer
- You have the desire, and the scheduling availability, to get in front of the camera multiple times this year
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR IN A SENIOR MODEL?
We're looking for girls who:
- are outgoing and comfortable in front of the camera
- have their own sense of style and are comfortable being who they are!
- are active on social media + willing to share photos from their sessions
- are involved in their schools + communities
- have a schedule that will allow them to participate in multiple shoots throughout the year
- are positive influences to their peers + will represent Cedar House Photography well
- are punctual with reliable transportation
- are excited about creative photography!
Sounds awesome! HOW DO I APPLY?
First things first, run this by your parents. Then, fill out the Senior Model Application, and we'll let you know if you're selected! I can't wait to meet you all - this is going to be an amazing year! :)